Let us know if we can help you!
The Research Desk is where we can help you:
- Find the information you are looking for
- Learn how to use library resources, including databases and downloadable/streaming content
- Get you started on your research project
- Find the next great book to read
- Get a magazine or newspaper article
- Suggest a new purchase for the library's collection
Ways to contact the Research Desk:
- Visit: Stop by the Research Desk during library hours with your questions.
- Call us: Give us a call during the Library's open hours: (781) 545-8727.
- Send an email: We try to answer within 24 hours, usually much sooner, unless we are closed for a holiday.
Book a Librarian:
Do you have a longer research project you'd like to undertake? Not sure how to start? Make an appointment with the research librarian for 30 minutes of one-on-one assistance! Send an email to schedule a slot.