Tax Forms at the Library
- Each year during tax season, Scituate Town Library offers a supply of commonly used state and federal income tax forms and instructions to the public. We receive a limited number of these forms from the government. The forms are free while supplies last. We are able to print forms for you if you know which ones you need, but we cannot print the lengthy instruction booklets for you.
- All forms and instructions may be printed from the library's Internet computers. Printing costs 10 cents ($.10) a page for black & white, 25 cents ($.25) for color.
- Scituate Town Library staff may not provide any tax advice, including advice on what forms you may need to use, or assist with filling out tax forms. Staff can assist patrons in locating tax forms online and directing patrons to other print or online resources.
- Patrons can find information on how to select a tax preparer here. Find more information about the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program for qualifying taxpayers here and here. For information about Low Income Taxpayer Clinics, click here. For information on AARP's Tax-Aide Program for qualifying seniors, click here.
Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Internal Revenue Service: IRS website
- Official source of IRS tax products: IRS Forms & Publications Resource Page
- Find selected Federal Tax Forms here. Click on the title of the form you need; links to instructions are provided for many forms. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view and print PDF documents.
- For help with problems filling in and printing forms, see the Help section at the IRS website.
Massachusetts Department of Revenue
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Revenue: DOR website
- List of Massachusetts Resident Income Tax Return and Schedules