*Attention: If you just need a quiet study space or a place to make a Zoom call, see below for information on our study rooms.*
To reserve a Quiet Study Room, please call the library, 781-545-8727. Study rooms may NOT be booked online through this website. See below for meeting room booking information. You must call the library to reserve a study room.
- Study Room reservations may be made by phone - 781-545-8727 - or in person.
- Three (3) Quiet Study Rooms are available for use free of charge for individuals and non-profit community groups for small group work, Zoom calls, or other tasks.
- Quiet Study Rooms can accommodate up to 6 people.
- Quiet Study Rooms are available for use from opening until 15 minutes before closing time.
- Please see the Study Room Policy for more information.
- Various sized rooms are available for use to non-profit organizations engaged in education, cultural, intellectual, or charitable activities.
- All meetings and events must be open to the public and free.
- Meeting room use applications may be made up to 90 days in advance. Meetings can not be scheduled more frequently than once per month.
- After Hours Use: With prior approval, meetings on Monday through Thursday in the Community Room, Large Conference Room, and Small Conference Room, may extend past the library closing hour of 9:00 pm. At least one week before the meeting date, the applicant must schedule a one-time Building Closing training session to learn how to lock up the building.
- Tables and chairs are available in each room. Applicants are responsible for the setup and breakdown of the chairs and tables, leaving the room as found, and ready for the next meeting.
- All groups are expected to be out of the meeting rooms by the completion of their reserved time.
- By submitting a room request, the applicant is giving the Library permission to list the contact person's name, phone number, and email address on the Library's online event calendar.
Meeting Room reservations may also be made
- By email - email@example.com
- Or phone - 781-545-8727