The Scituate Board of Health (BOH) recommends that all businesses check www.mass.gov and the links below for the most up-to-date information concerning required safety procedures for your reopening and operation. As outlined by these guidelines, the BOH and the Department of Public Health are responsible for overseeing appropriate compliance. Please make sure you are keeping both your employees and customers safe:
- Review the current public safety requirements and follow the guidelines
- Wash hands and surfaces frequently
- Wear face masks in public confined spaces and when social distancing isn't possible
- Display signage outlining guidelines, as required
- Limit direct contact whenever possible
If you have questions that can't be answered on any of the links below, please refer to the FAQs on http://www.scituatema.gov or call 781-545-8725 and leave your name, company name, phone number, and a brief description of your question. The Board of Health will respond as quickly as possible.
Please remember when writing or responding that the Secretary of State's Office has determined that email is a public record and all e-mail communications sent or received using the Town of Scituate network may be subject to disclosure under the Massachusetts Public Records Law (M.G.L. Chapter 66, Section 10) and the Federal Freedom of Information Act.
Guidelines and Resources: