Field & Facility Use

Use of Town Fields

Any non-school group/organization wishing to use any fields in Town (including the Community Turf Field, Community Track and Tennis Courts) must first obtain a permit from the Recreation Department.

Applications can be downloaded from this website and mailed to the Recreation Depart Office at: Town Hall/600 Chief Justice Cushing Highway, Scituate MA 02066 or dropped off in person.

Please contact Kevin Devin, with questions or call the Scituate Recreation Department at (781)-545-8738