- Conservation property is open Sunrise to Sunset.
- Dogs must be leashed and waste picked up.
- No motorized vehicles of any kind.
- No unauthorized trail clearing or tree maintenance.
- Valid MA hunting license required for hunting in approved conservation areas and follow related town bylaws.
- No alcohol or drugs.
- No fires.
- Stay on the trails.
- Respect wildlife, bordering private property and people you meet on the trails.
- Remove nothing, leave nothing behind.
Trails are monitored by Scituate Police and Conservation Commission. Report trail problems to Scituate Conservation Commission (781-545-8721).